Let's brainstorm the best way to get your message into the world!
You can choose the level of service you want from the three options below. Please review this page and then email me to schedule a free 20-minute consultation.
1. Media List (Cost $600)
Do you want to handle your own media outreach and only need media contacts and a little direction to get you started? Then this is for you.
Custom-built 100+ media contacts in radio, TV, print and online magazines, based on genre / geo location. Includes everything you need to know about the show, the host, the market, protocols and contact information.
- The self-published author's 6-month 'To Do' list
- 16 strategies to attract major media attention
- 7 critical tips to give the best possible interview
- 5 easy ways to get more facebook fans
- 24 ways to look good on a web video
- 30 ways to use TV videos
- 12 things to do after you've written your blog
- Why variation is the key to your success
- Why group learning beats one-on-one coaching
- Facebook vs. twitter
- Social media: how to talk so your audience will listen
- How to get audiences to speak on a teleseminar/online class
- Corporate sponsorship tips
2. Professional Press Kit (Cost $600)
The presskit is optional for those representing themselves in the media.
The presskit is required for authors whom I represent, for whom it replaces the industry standard retainer, giving you an immediate ROI.
- Professionally designed electronic presskit includes:
- Contact information for media to reach you
- Professional biography and headshot image
- Overview of book with book jacket image
- 20 media-worthy talking points
- Testimonials you provide
3. Consulting Services (Costs Vary)
The services below have been beneficial to over two dozen clients and continue to expand. While some need a little, some need the whole shabang, so I offer both a prix fixe monthly service and a la carte options. We'll work together to address your needs and budget. Consulting services are billed on the quarter hour. Minimum 3 hours.
- Develop your brand
Refine your marketing strategies
- Envision your website design and content
- Build your professional website in Wordpress
- Copy editing book, articles, blogs, etc.
- Schedule radio, blogsite, and live events
- Design, write and send your electronic mailings
- Provide all graphic design needs
- Be your one-stop social media coordinator
- Manage your production / project schedule
- Create collateral material, reports, assessments, etc.
Provide introductions for testimonials
- Create a show-stopping press release
- Produce your professional 'one sheet'
Provide promotional caption images
- Create captivating presentations
- Help hire/train interns, part time and full time administrators